Thursday, September 21, 2023

Rockin'

I'm starting to get my mojo back. Well, I never really lost my mojo, just redirected into the construction realm. Here's what's on DW today...

Christmas Table Topper
This is getting an edge to edge, but I'm driving. I can't find a file I like in my library so I'm just going to do it myself. I'm going to put some gold Holly leaves and berries all over. Per the customer request.  

Here's what's on Bernie today...

Donna's Guild Challenge
This is getting custom work done but shouldn't take too awful long since it's so small. 

Here's some of the quilting that went into yesterdays work...
Blustery Breeze E2E via computer

The top portion is me. The bottom is the hand quilting previously done.

And we can't computerize E2E without some type of issue. There's a blue "track" that the computer follows which has started to become rather loose; lost its grip if you will. Yesterday it totally shifted and DW was just randomly stitching whatever he wanted instead of the chosen pattern since he couldn't find the track. 

I found out Elmers Glue isn't strong enough to hold the two plastic pieces together. Luckily I found the E6000 rather quickly and got everything adhered down so I could begin again after lunch. But first...unsewing. 

Removing the "wandering" computer work
The nice thing about removing stitches is the room is quiet and I can catch up on a few podcasts while I'm working. I have my high stool that I sit on, surround myself with all my tools and push play. It's all good. 

Two sets of customers expected today to drop off. Not sure when but apparently Pieces is having some type of sale and they are all coming for the sale and hitting two birds kind of thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...