Friday, September 8, 2023

Injury!

While doing laundry yesterday, I rolled my ankle. On that thin little Spartan football carpet in front of the washer and dryer of all things. I roll my ankle a lot. But this time it severely bruised the top and around the arch of my foot. I quit quilting last night around 6:00 because it hurt too badly to stand. 

It's feeling better today, but not 100% by any means. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Ann N.'s top...

Feathers, vines, and leaves
After my nail appointment this morning, I'm going to work on this as much as my foot will let me. The weather has finally quit resembling Georgia conditions and so work on the studio tonight should commence. Last night the rain was enough to keep Jim off the job and instead groom Hazel, which she desperately needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...