Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Making Progress

Sandy's quilt is nearly done. I should be able to finish it out today. One row and the borders yet to go. 

After Jim got home from work yesterday we dove right into the [new] studio putting up the peak in the gable truss and while he was putting in the overhang boards, I was shoveling dirt. 

This is where we left off last night...

Dirt pile #2 being slowly removed


The small end pieces still missing
Once the gable is fully enclosed, we'll have to cover it with house wrap. And get a vent in there too.

No studio work tonight unless it's inside work. We have to stub out the bathroom and start preparing for the window installation, but I think Jim is making salsa tonight instead. It's rainy and gloomy and is supposed to be that way through tomorrow. 

I'll continue with Sandy's quilt. Move over to Donna's once that's removed and while frame ironing the next backing going onto DW. A productive and probably long day in the current studio today. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...