Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Hot and Muggy

I think I've said this on my blog before, but if I wanted to live in Georgia I would move to Georgia. This weather is great should we have our lake, but when just going outside causes one to start sweating, and without having our lake, the temps/humidity are almost unbearable.  

At any case, we started late on the building last night, but not because of the weather. Jim and I both worked late and it was probably a blessing since the working conditions Mother Nature was providing weren't ideal.

I should be getting the Flea Market quilt done today and another one is expected right behind this one. Although, colored a bit differently. 

Here's our progress on the new studio but the mosquitoes chased us in last night and quite honestly, we had run out of nails/screws...again...

Wall boards are going up
It's hard to see, but the west side is almost done and we've started the south side. Jim has to cut a small piece for the west side and he'll do all his cutting at once, which is why we can't say it's actually done. 

Rain expected this afternoon; we'll have to see what exactly we get before we can determine whether we get out and do any construction tonight. 

One customer coming this morning to drop off and then I have the rest of the day to work minus the thunder boomers expected later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...