Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Rained Out

Our construction last night was a complete wash out. It was pouring rain and the lake has (temporarily) come up about six inches. It'll be back down in a day or so.

Jim canned salsa and I quilted. Speaking of rain, we weren't supposed to get any more today and as I look out the window above the computer, it's pouring again. 

I'll be finishing Ann's quilt today. Here's most of the thread going into it...

That's a lot of thread changes
I think I've added three more colors since I grabbed this pic yesterday morning. 

We're hoping the rain stops soon and things get a little dried out so stringers can be started on the east side of the new studio. It needs that stability and should we get some nasty winds, the situation could get dicey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...