Saturday, September 2, 2023

Go Green!

Our football game last night against the CMU Chippewas was a win. We quit working on the studio walls because the mosquitoes decided to start showing themselves at dusk, and Jims mind was on the game I think. 

We have the west walls built and have started on the east walls. 

East walls built!
This morning Jim is attending a township meeting for more dam information and I'm heading over to Pieces of Thyme to deliver two quilts. And...maybe do a little shopping???

Frame ironing for the next quilt is nearly complete and I'll load the next [Flea Market] top once I've returned from my deliveries. 

More construction this afternoon once we get done with our errands/meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...