Friday, September 22, 2023

Long Arm Summit

Several long armers are taking part in a Long Arm Summit hosted by Marygoround Quilting. The first two days are free and it started yesterday. After all the customers visited yesterday I tuned in. Or I tried to. They were experiencing technical issues. I couldn't log in on the iPad. 

I then tried the Mac and I could get in that way, but I can not afford to sit here in the other room watching videos. I need to quilt. So that's kind of a bust. Unfortunately. I was really looking forward to discoursing with other long armers and taking part in the event.  

Here's what's on DW for the next few days...

Sandy's Flea Market
How many of these does this make now? I've lost count. Good thing I really like doing them, huh?

Here's what I loaded on Bernie last night...
Cute baby quilt!
Donna actually wants some custom work in this one (and I'm so glad she does). I'll have fun playing with this over the next few quilting days.

I say "quilting" days because we have new studio work to do. A lawn to deal with. Some extra heavy house chores I've neglected (steam cleaning the couches and Jims chair just to start) so I'll be working this weekend, but not doing long arming work. 

Speaking of [new] studio work, Jim has spent the last few days enclosing the overhangs and getting the gable end closed up as well. He'll be working on that tonight and then he can cross that off his list. Meanwhile, we have another electrical contractor coming tonight; we needed to do something about these ridiculous bids we have received because they are way out of reach for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...