Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Electrical Quotes

We have two electrical quotes in so far. OMG! Not sure when we're going to be able to afford that pricey situation. It's disheartening for sure!

I guess I better quilt more quilts. Speaking of which, here's what's on DW today...

Joans Summer Breeze
This is a much smaller quilt than I've been doing lately so it shouldn't take days and days to do. 

The next quilt on Bernie is a different situation altogether. 

Here I am hand sewing on a leader...
Yes, <Gasp> I'm hand sewing.
Because this quilt has been "finished" to include the binding I have to get extra leaders hand sewn on. She started hand quilting it but can no longer do hand quilting, so I've got this project to work through for her. 
An already "finished" quilt is on Bernie today
I'll be working on this one while DW is over doing his thing later this afternoon. Meanwhile, I've been on the phone all this morning so far (mom just got back from the U.P. on a mini-vaca) and so I'm finding myself a little behind already. I suppose the early start yesterday makes up for it, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...