Sunday, October 6, 2024

Today Seems Like Saturday

Because Jim was gone all day and I worked on DW all day, yesterday felt like a Friday and today seems Saturday-ish. We had to give the girls a bath this morning and then we're off to visit my mother. After we return and eat lunch, I'll be packing for retreat. 

While I was quilting yesterday, I encountered this...

Hole
Saying "Hole" in a quilt is like saying "Squirrel" to the dogs. I get super focused on it until I can get it repaired. Here's the thing about holes. I see more of them in quilts that have their seams pressed open than I do in those with seams pressed to one side. Especially where a bulky seam meets. Like here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt Retreat

I'll be out of the studio from today through at least Wednesday night attending the biannual QQQG retreat. So excited, but tired too. I ...