Saturday, October 5, 2024

Retreat Rediness

Yep, it's that time of year again. The QQQG quilt retreat is coming up on Monday. After working all day on Kathis quilt...

More quilting detail
And even more
I switched over to cutting out and sorting what exactly I was going to take to this months retreat. Kathis quilt still has a long ways to go. Jim is at a funeral downstate today and I'm going to be heading into the studio to actually work some more on Kathis piece. This is to make up for the three days I'm going to miss in there this upcoming week.

Yesterday felt like a Thursday to me anyway so working on this Saturday isn't going to be a big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retreat Rediness

Yep, it's that time of year again. The QQQG quilt retreat is coming up on Monday. After working all day on Kathis quilt... More quilting...