Thursday, October 10, 2024

Post-Retreat

So. Much. Fun! Laugh, laugh, laugh is just some of what happened during the week. Sew, sew, sew, talk, talk, talk, eat, eat, eat. That was the rest of the retreat. But glad to be getting back to a regular routine.

Here are some of the tops I completed in the three full days I was there...

Day #1
This was a "surprise" gift Jim brought back from downstate last Saturday. 

Day #2
These blocks were being constructed earlier this summer, but I don't have space enough to lay them all out here so I take advantage of the larger space at retreat.

Day #3 (yesterday)
This was started at the last retreat a year ago. I had completed all the cutting and assembly of the center of the spools prior to coming this week to retreat. 

Here are a couple more tops other people completed. Two "twirly" (Radiant Suns) tops from the class I taught two months ago...
Virginia's top

Terri's top
And one from Bernadette from a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman called Dog Park that actually came home with me to be quilted...
Dog Park
Isn't this absolutely adorable?

Well, back to it. I'm still working on Kathi's Flower Felicity quilt today. I don't think I'll get it completed since there is still a third of it to go, but I'm going to try my hardest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't Starting a New Project Fun?

I think this may be why we have so many projects going at once. Starting a new one is always thrilling. Even with my "job" the new...