Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A Low-Keyed Day

I was so sore yesterday from all those fence posts on Monday so things were kept relaxed, but productive nonetheless.

Another set of blocks completed for Long Time Gone.

Long Time Gone Flying Geese Blocks
Some long arming on the Flowery Kaleidoscope top.

Flowery Kaleidoscope Quilt Detail

Playing with Hazel (who too was pooped out from Monday's fence project to really play a whole lot). And a celebration of her being 33 weeks old. Although, she's starting to show signs of not feeling well again. Sad Face!

Hazel at 33 weeks
And my Angela Walters Build-A-Block came in the mail yesterday, so I pieced that. No pic for it though.

I've already got most of my chores down outside today (picking up sticks, weeding flower beds, taking care of fence building yuck, etc.) It is sunny outside today, but not too awful warm (mid-50's).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...