Thursday, April 4, 2019

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

Now that Project Quilting is complete, I can blog more often so projects aren't buried within the blogging realm.

After a whirlwind set of trips to first Utah, and then Texas, home is where things will happen for the next couple of months. Nothing is scheduled until July. Of course, that is always subject to change. Life is change isn't it?

A compilation of what's been happening in the studio (it's brief):

Month #4 (I think)
This is the Leah Day Friendship quilt along set of blocks for April. They took three days to complete because I had a sick puppy yesterday.

Hazel the day after her "sick" day
Hazel was sick, sick, sick. Made a mess in her crate over the night (something she has never done before), but we have her on a boiled hamburger/rice diet (per the vet) for the next day or so. She seems to be doing better. And don't you love her summer doo?

That's about all I've accomplished in three weeks. I have a few projects under construction, but nothing of mine completed due to traveling. I did manage to get a few customer quilts under the long arm needle, but neglected to snap pics of those.

Today I have more partial projects to work on, a new customer coming with a Dream Big panel to complete, and lunch with mom. Gotta relish those lunches with mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...