Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Short Post

Rulers! Gotta love them or ya gotta hate them. I'm getting to love them. I'm using the Handi Quilter BIG Swiss Cheese Template to work on the Steam Punk top. It certainly makes doing circles much easier.

Using rulers on the long arm

The rest of yesterday was mostly getting my new Secret Drawer put together and installed under DW's frame. It arrived around lunch time and after installing it, I had to rearrange the studio a bit to accommodate all the new space I now had. Maybe another drawer for the other side would be a benefit?

I've also started chipping away at my Poppins bag. I think I'll just go at it bit by bit so the other projects being worked on don't feel left out.

Another gloomy day in Michigan today so I'm going to take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...