Friday, April 12, 2019

Sick Puppy

Hazel has been sick now for over a week. Keeping this short, the vet had us switch her to a boiled beef/chicken/rice diet. Things looked like they were going to straighten out on about Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, so I switched her back to a little kibble mixed in, but still mostly the boiled diet.

Last night and today she is not herself. Kinda of quiet and now has started throwing up (again). Yes, we've eliminated all situations from her environment (remember, I'm a science major and know how to work test reductions). So we head to the vets office this afternoon to try to see what the heck is going on.

I don't feel good mommy
Even her look tells you she isn't her usual perky self.

Yesterday, while keeping an eye on my dogs pooping habits, I completed this quilt for a customer.

Yep, that's me and DW working on a customer quilt
I did another block for my Long Time Gone top.

Stars and Crosses block
And I was Betty Crocker in the kitchen. Exciting day.

The kids are supposed to come visit later today, and may be staying over for the night. I love it when the kids visit. There's life in the house and lots of noise and activity. Just like a home should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...