Sunday, February 23, 2020

Back from the Weekend

If you're any type of country western fan, and you've never experienced a Garth Brooks concert, you should probably put it on your bucket list. I'm glad we did!

Thank you to my youngest son and daughter-in-law for giving us this truly amazing and wonderful gift for Christmas!

When you have 70,000 people singing together to songs like Friends in Low Places, or The Dance, or even Piano Man (originally by Billy Joel) during the encore, it's a feeling like no other. Simply, no words describe what goes through you during an experience like that. Let's just say, you had to be there.

As people were coming into the stadium two hours prior to the show
That's a lot of people
I didn't actually get any still pics of Garth himself on stage. I have a few movies with him and the crowd singing along. But even those can not explain the power of his music on so many.

And...now life returns back to normal. Work tomorrow for seven hours and then back into the studio the remainder of the week. It's sad the weekend has to end already but it'll be good to get back onto the machines to make my own art and "music" of sorts; all while listening to music from Garth and many others in my repertoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...