Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dresden Beauty

I love the Dresden pattern. I love making them. I love quilting them. They're just so versatile. This is the latest on the long arm. 10 hours in and have just reached the half-way point. It's a big one for sure but I'm having so much fun quilting it for the lovely customer who brought it to me. 

Mickey's Dresdens
Meeting mom for an early lunch, then work, then home to pack for the concert this weekend. No quilting or long arming for a few days. Sad face. But Garth should be fun and maybe the break is needed since we've been going 100 miles an hour the past few weeks. You know, refresh and revive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...