Thursday, February 13, 2020

Kaffe Beauty

This was dropped off yesterday for me to quilt. It's gorgeous! Done with scraps and Kaffe Fassett fabric the quilt measures 99 x 117 1/2". Needless to say, it won't be done in a day. But today isn't the day I'll be working it. Work beckons, and the roads are crap, so I have to leave particularly early.


Mickey's Dresden Top
The customer above also left me a medium size appliqué piece to work for her under the DSM. I love doing appliqué and once it's finished I'll snap a pic and show you her wonderful work. She didn't feel comfortable doing the blanket/free motion stitching and I can respect her to identify when she's not quite up to doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...