Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentines Day

A day for love. A day to tell those special someones how much you think of them. A day to do and be wherever it is you love to do or be.

I'm fortunate to be living the dream every day. And today will be spent in the studio overlooking our frozen lake, with the fresh snow on the ground and viewing the beauty surrounding three walls through the windows.

Here's one of the projects on todays list.

This is done so beautifully
This is the appliqué piece I mentioned yesterday. I only have the red feathers yet to do, but all those starts and stops.

I have to get the binding on the Little Buckaroo quilt and maybe the thread will be here for the giant top shown in yesterdays post.

I have the correct color of thread for the bobbin. But it's an Omni thread. Omni (by Superior Threads) is a 40 weight thread and I would be winding bobbins every 20 minutes. Who wants to do that?

The thread I did order is a 60 weight Glide thread (through Kingsmen Supply) and should be here later today. But in the meantime, I've got plenty to do until it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...