Thursday, February 27, 2020

Listen to Your Body

Apparently the rest on Tuesday was badly needed. I was nearly back to my normal self yesterday and completed two quilts.

The giant Dresden for Mickey.

This turned out beautifully
And the Lil Buck-a-roos was bound and completed.

Yee-Haw
I would like to long arm today, but the wind is just howling. Compromising DW's electrical system on account of power rolls is a decision I'll need to make. I'm going to get the new batting roll I received prior to our leaving put on the batting bar, and load another customer quilt. After lunch, I'll see what that winds are doing, but I'm not very hopeful.

Katie said I need to find some fabric to play with in here, and the Happy Camper blocks are STILL sitting on my design wall waiting for mom to come over to finish helping me design the thing. Maybe I'll try to tackle that myself, or, my Jacqueline DeJong blocks could be drug back out and worked on. Gotta see where my head leads me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...