Monday, February 3, 2020

Wedding Stuff, Small Projects, and More

The taxes are done. Jim did them on Saturday while I was chipping away at The Fairest top on DW. It's coming out pretty cute. Hopefully today I'll be able to finish it and show it out here.

After long arming most of Saturday morning and afternoon, I decided I needed a change. This has been in my Pinterest file for a while and decided to free-piece to make this little project. Still needs binding, but what fun.

Caught in the Rain
Sunday started out on DW and then mom came over to work on booking flights for a few trips she's taking this year. Jim is great at finding flights and working into her requests. After lunch, Caleb and Lia called and the three of us found a nice Save the Date announcement the kids liked. Moving on.



When mom left, I was not in a long arming zen place and, while Jim made cookies and blueberry cobbler, I decided to make this for the next PQ challenge. This weeks prompt was Hearts a Flutter...or something like that.

PQ Challenge Week #3
I have a new customer coming over later this morning to discuss her king-sized top. I'll get working on DW so I can clear the frame and prepare for her quilt should she decide to have me work this one for her. And...work may call me in to unload truck but my phone may be "disabled" for a while this afternoon. Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...