Monday, February 10, 2020

Quilt Batting

I've ranted about this subject in the past. A new customer brought me a batting to use in the latest quilt to come off the long arm. While loading and quilting her quilt, I found several of these throughout the batt piece.

I don't think these are supposed to be in here.
These, sometimes large pieces of what felt like glue and cotton mixed together, caused a few skipped stitches when working the customers quilt.

Do you want skipped stitches in your quilt? I know I don't and DW used to have an issue with all of that in the past. I'm hoping these didn't mess up his timing.

People. Use good batt. The cost between a discounted batt and a good batt might be $10. Seriously. And that's just your cost. What about what it would cost me to get my machine retimed?

Oh, which batt was this that all the ruckus is causing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...