Friday, June 12, 2020

Shop Example

Had to pick the brains of the AIQ Squad about a panel Pieces of Thyme wanted me to quilt for them. Decided on random circles of random sizes randomly placed throughout.


What to put in here?


Haven't written about Hazel in a while. Here's our pretty girl sporting her new summer cut. She is so much more comfortable! And since we don't have a lake for her to swim in, this will suit her better during those hot days we have already experienced. 

Aren't I pretty?

After running over to drop off the quilted panel to Pieces, yard work finished out the rest of the morning. I have the little July wall hanging I want to get onto the long arm and whip out real quick this afternoon and then I'll see where the rest of the day leads. Maybe some sashing strips onto those Bear Paw blocks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...