Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Progress

Finally, some studio progress. 

This quilt wasn't expected to be completed yesterday, but since Jim was canning strawberry jam, I persisted and finished this for mom. Just in time. Her new bed arrives sometime today and this will look wonderful on its top.


Look closely at the blocks in the center

I started this table topper on Sunday (or thereabouts). I needed something patriotic for the dining room table and finished this one yesterday too. It was not quilted on DW but rather my Janome 1600P; which actually does a better job then the long arm. 

Happy 4th of July...soon.

Today I have a customer quilt to load. I received a wall hanging from a new customer yesterday. I have two more regular customer tops coming in today, and another two tomorrow. Better get busy and quit messing around with my own stuff huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...