Monday, June 22, 2020

Summertime

Even though we don't have a lake, per se, with the flood and with the state and feds having to inspect our dams, summer still brings the projects forward that are otherwise weather neglected. 

This keeps me outside much more and inside the studio much, much less. Unfortunately. 

But I'm still quilting here and there. This was completed this weekend.

Paulette's Frog Face

This is on the machine right now.

Not a good pic, but a better one will come

Using the HQ Swiss Cheese Template works out excellently on this particular section of border! Will continue to work ruler work and free motion on this piece today.

Bought a new truck on Tuesday. Traded in the yellow Jeep (Skittle) and now we can travel with more than two people in our vehicle. And...when DW needs to go down for service, I can actually take him and not have to rely on mom to want to take him downstate for me. 

Meet Rudy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...