Tuesday, June 9, 2020

A Little Something

A very welcome and unexpected visit from the kids/grandkids over the weekend kept me on the down low...again.

BUT, was able to work this on Thursday night prior to heading off to do some stuff with mom on Friday.

Kind of a funky corner to have to deal with
And this was done yesterday.

Yep, I know. Maize and Blue and all that happiness
As you may/may not know, we are green and white in this house. It was all I could do to not stick a block "S" in there somewhere.

Going to load another one of Paulettes charity quilts this morning and maybe, just maybe later, work on another color in the Bear Paw blocks. I only have two more colors to go before I can start building the actual top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...