Monday, December 7, 2020

Good Monday Long Arming Morning

Another round of "Have to have this by Christmas" tops this week. Three of them already have quilt plans drawn which makes the process every so better.

One of the blocks I'm quilting today...already preplanned
Yesterday I vowed to not long arm. It was hard, but I did work last Sunday and I feel like I'm okay with the time I have left to finish those Christmas deadlines. 

This is what I did instead...
I finished my knitted scarf

I made another holiday mask using a new pattern

A new bowl to organize my odds and ends near Jay

Made a chalkboard menu for batting prices

And grabbed a pic of the house from the lake side all decorated
I better quit dawdling and plug in that Christmas music to get me started into my week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...