Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy Quarantine

The kids are starting to mend after their "thing" came back positive. They'll be here until at least Wednesday and are pretty cool about me working in the studio why they are here. But, I would like to spend some time with them as well since I probably won't get to see them for another six (or more) months. 

I've got to get Nessy done today and then I'm hesitant about putting customer quilts on until we are sure we are "thing" free around here. I'm going to hold off on that until at least next week. Which means, I'm going to try to get some of my quilts on the frame in lieu of.

I drug out another WIP last night when we finally got our bearings to Lansing for our Christmas celebration down there. This is kinda what it looks like.

Activity Quilt for the Grandkids
I don't remember how long ago I started this thing, but it's time for it to become a finished quilt. There are a gazillion pieces to getting it together and it took a little while to find out where I left off and what still needed to be done. I think (I think) I'm at the point of having to quilt the thing before I add all the do-dads onto it and getting to the "active" part of the activity quilt.

I was pretty tired last night from not sleeping the night before at the B house and therefore need to go over this again today to see what exactly I need to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...