Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Heelllooo Newman

I wanted to say that to Culligan this morning when I called them only substituting Newman's name for Culligan's name. We are [still] having water issues and they need to come out and take a look at the situation. Sulfur, Iron, Calcium all building up on our outlet heads.

Yuck!

Now that this is done, I can move along in my day. Got an early start this morning. Something woke me up...probably the ice freezing on the lake since it makes a small boom with each freeze moment.

Starting to freeze over
Cpt. Morgans quilt is finished! After removing, trimming, and binding her quilt, I was able to move on to UFOs (remember, not starting anything new until these are dealt with). 

Here's one of what was unearthed during Sunday cleaning.

What I started with
It was from a class I took on Craftsy and never really got much further with it. It required a bunch of hand stitching and my interest waned at some point throughout the stitching process. Here's how it was rescued. 

A cool pillow
I'll continue moving along with those UFOs after my day of long arming today. Linda's Presents top is up next, but uncharacteristically did not get loaded last night?! I don't think my heart was in it...or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...