Saturday, January 30, 2021

Booming

Not only was the ice massively booming last night due to our very frigid temps, but I was booming in and around the house/studio yesterday. Three loads of laundry, some dusting, some bathroom cleaning, studio spiffing, mask making, long arming, block cutting, and hexagon flowers. Makes me tired just going through the list. 

Jim is working this Saturday morning so I'll long arm until he gets home. I think we need to run errands later and then maybe some paper piecing on the Celestial Star Month #12 block. 

This is what's on the frame for the weekend...

Susan's Auction Find
Here's the mask I made yesterday...

A Katie Recommended Pattern
The mask fits perfectly. Here's the problem I have; while talking, the mask has a tendency to slip down my nose and then continues to my upper lip. I've yet to find a mask that doesn't. I would like for this mask crap to end. It's hard to talk to people with them on, but moreover, hard to understand people. 

Two more hexagon flowers were completed last night in my EPP venture in nightly handwork. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...