Saturday, January 2, 2021

Obstacles and Other Things

Okay DeGroots. It's in the works. Despite having "the thing" running amok in the house, I'm starting the reunion quilt. 

DeGroot Reunion Quilt Begins
Funny, how Santa is in the corner saying "Joyful". A mere coincidence on the photographers efforts. 

We had a B.E.A.Utiful snow fall last night. 

Another few inches to add to our snow
Hopefully today I'll feel a bit more perky than I did yesterday and get to work some more on the DeGroot reunion top. Maybe I'll load something else of mine on the long arm? Not sure where I'll head once the kids are on the road and back to their "real" lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...