Saturday, January 23, 2021

Cataloging Quilts

My mom picked me up something called Pack n' Track manufactured by the Duct Tape company. It comes with bar coded stickers, an opportunity to take pics, and with the contents of the tote, the ability to describe each of the pics/items within. We just packed up eight more quilts into tote #11. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Jill's Christmas Quilt
I have already started the outer border and was having so much fun that I quilted the second border. What's a Christmas quilt without some kind of ribbon candy?

Snowflakes and Ribbon Candy
Here's the pic that wouldn't come through of block #6 of Celestial Stars made two nights ago...

Much simpler than some of the previous blocks
Block seven didn't get done last night because I was so into the long arming side of things. And, Jill has me do her binding so the previous quilt off the frame (the cute crayons) had to be bound before getting into any of my stuff.

We have a neighbor who is supposed to come up later today. This will disrupt the studio flow but I hope to get a little in before she arrives. We love having company so the interruption will be welcome. More work for me later (like probably tomorrow), but so worth visiting with friends (and family). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...