Sunday, January 24, 2021

Not Sure What Happened Here

This is paper piecing. How can it go wrong? Oh, I know. Let Colette do it and it'll defy all physics and odds.


Celestial Stars Block #7
Thank goodness I'll be able to hide most of the problem seams with some long arming. And Pigman pens.

I did long arm yesterday until lunchtime. We had a neighbor come up for a visit and the afternoon was spent with her. No long arming today. Just not feeling it and my eye is still being bothersome. 

I'll build Block #8 today and prepare for Block #9. I may do a few rail fence blocks...or squirrel into something else. It's a Sunday and my day to do whatever I please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...