Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Snowy, Blowy Day

These kind of days are so welcoming to me. Cloudy, snowing to beat the band, blowing the snowflakes all over. I don't feel guilty about not being outside working on something (or being with somebody).

This is what's on the frame this morning...

Emily's Table Runner
I have a quilting plan all worked out on this. But, it requires a LOT of thread changes. And it's a little frilly. Once I have looked at this and realized its more log cabin-y, don't think what I planned out is the correct way to go. I think DW will do the stitching on this one with some aspen and maple leaves. Hmm?

Yesterday was a beautiful day. We walked the ice (although not too far out since we had open water across the way last Wednesday).

Dave, Lisa, and me
After working/finishing Jill's Christmas quilt, playing on the ice, having Tina drop off a new top to do for a magazine, and cutting out the fabric for Celestial Star Block Nine, Jill came to fetch her two quilts. I started to piece block nine together. It's taking quite some time as there are eight sections for this month. 

I visited the Med Center yesterday morning and the eye thing is the result of over full sinuses during the Covid crap (that leeched over into my eye cavity) as well as a small scratch on my cornea. I'm on meds and it should be healed in the next week or so. It's already feeling much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...