Monday, April 29, 2024

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends...

Missing Andrew who had to take care of his kids
This is Calebs military commissioning which occurred on Friday. 

I was able to give Caleb his first salute as an officer...

That was a pretty moving moment for me
Thursday we were here...
Lia's Masters hooding
Lia and Caleb are now both Masters recipients and the weekend rounded up heading to Lansing again for Zechariah's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. 

Okay, so Sunday the girls needed baths and after that I HAD to sew something. Since I was sick on Tuesday and Wednesday, and you see what we were doing Thursday-Saturday, Sunday was spent intermittently sewing stuff. I finished the Cabin quilt (didn't get a pic), got the binding put on this little piece...
Ready to head to the new studio when needed
And I'm working on getting the blanket stitching around the Welcome piece for our RV. Sewing machine is hanging out in the back room while I'll be working on that for the next few days. 

So, now it's back to our regularly scheduled programming. Expecting a customer drop off later today. I'll be on DW working on Pat's braided quilt, and getting Dianes quilt off Bernie and another loaded. Wow do I miss long arming; I can't wait to finish the house chores and fire up the big machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girls

The girls are having a hard time adjusting to my being in the new space. Hazel especially. She's been in the old space her entire 5 1/2 ...