Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunny Sunday

It's sunny out there, but not very warm. I finished Carla S.'s quilt yesterday, built the rest of Justin and Sabrinas baby quilt, removed Carlas quilt from DW and then loaded on Justin and Sabrinas quilt. I'll be letting DW stitch that out today while I work a little more on condensing/cleaning the [old] studio.

Done with a layette bag to match

Loaded and ready to go
Speaking of studio, Jim worked in the new studio yesterday. He has the closets framed in and now come the walls...
Ready to start "walling"
Today, since it's a little nicer outside, he'll be working on the porch for a bit. I don't know how far he'll get since he doesn't have all the supplies and our local lumber yard isn't open on Sunday but he'll do what he can I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...