Monday, April 22, 2024

Short Week

This week is going to be a short one for Jim and I. We have a Masters hooding on Thursday (DIL) and a Military Commissioning ceremony (Son) on Friday. Saturday we have a birthday party (G-SON). All of these take place in Lansing/East Lansing in the mid-afternoon with luncheons and dinners prior to and after the activity. 

Because we know we have a short week coming, we worked most of yesterday morning and part of the afternoon. Jim attached the boards onto the porch/deck and I quilted Justin and Sabrinas baby quilt. 

I had to set up a temporary sewing station in the backroom and then attach the binding onto said quilt. After I located my walking foot which was MIA for a bit there. 

Cute set!
DW is currently empty but I'll be frame ironing the next backing while I'm working on Dianes quilt some more. It's nice to have a quilt on Bernie to fill in the gaps between DW quilts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...