Friday, April 19, 2024

Minor Touch Ups

As the new studio is being finished, things hit the walls, or we find an area that needs a little bit of TLC. The drywall in the bathroom at the GFI plug needed to be fixed, which Jim did. I touched up the paint this morning and will replace the cover later when it's dry. Except for the pocket door handle and maybe some trim, the bathroom is pretty much done.

Jim is still working on the beam. He ran out of long screws last night and we don't want that thing coming down in the middle of the night. He did get another rough wall up on the closet though so progress is occurring. 

Meanwhile, in the old studio front, Tina's quilt is finished and already picked up. I had three other quilts picked up yesterday too, so now the waiting room is less populated. 

It says, "The Great Lake State" on the bottom

Here's what's on DW today...

Ring Around the Posies
This is basted in, ditched, and already started before I finally shut the machine off yesterday. While I was frame ironing, I of course, was working on Dianes Mary, Mary quilt. Those pebbles take for-e-ver! I'll continue on with DW work today though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...