Monday, April 1, 2024

Purging

 I'm starting to purge and get the old studio ready for the move. I know it's not for another seven (or more weeks) but I have that much stuff that needs to be gone through. I started with the least favorite task of working on this shelf...

The shelf is now empty
It used to be loaded with all sorts of odds and end fabrics, but mostly my stripe collection. Now it resides on the other side of the structure because I was able to purge that section down to four cubes...

Fabrics all organized
The empty shelf will house something else once the structure is moved, but for now, it stays empty until the move. 

DW is going to work his tail off for the next few days. I have three time sensitive quilts that need to be done and all three are E2E work. He'll be screaming away while I work a bit on Dianes quilt on Bernie. 

I have a few phone calls to deal with this morning before I get started which is why I'm blogging so early. And, I have to set up for the computerized work before actually getting DW's butt in gear (pun). 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...