Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Pushing

I would have finished Maggies quilt yesterday had we not had [another] altercation with the not-so-nice neighbor. But it pushed me to clean up an area around the back of the garage that was in desperate need of post-construction cleaning. The big dirt pile is still there, but all the little ones are leveled and I'll seed tomorrow when it's raining. That took ALL afternoon to do and another shower since it was in the 70's (man I'm out of shape!). 

Here's what's going into Maggies quilt...

I love quilting in white spaces!
I'll continue on with this today and should be able to finish it by later this afternoon.

Did I mention we passed our final electrical inspection last week? I was so out of it with that darn flu bug that last week is a bit hazy. We have one more inspection to go; the final! Jim is still working on trim and will hopefully begin the faux beam tonight. Once the beam and the closet are done, we can get our guy out here to give us the occupancy permit to start moving in. May is coming fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...