Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to the north and when they are free to take a few hours out of their day to catch up we jump on it.
We live here full time and they do not, so their visits have been brief over the past six years since there's no real reason for them to hang out long other than to do lawn/house maintenance.
The Flea Market quilt for Julie is finished. The frame ironing on the next Flea Market is also finished and I'll be loading as soon as I get done here. There's a very sad story that goes with my next job but I'm not going to get into why. Tender care and love will be especially thick on this one!
After working and visiting with the neighbors, I headed back out to the studio to make a Love Letter block and then started blanket stitching Flower Power.
| Flower Power top |
Instead of trying to piece meal it together, I did break down and purchase a fat quarter bundle from a private seller on Etsy. I don't usually do that, but her prices were pretty good and she had the particular bundle I wanted.
More of the same today so not much else to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment