Friday, July 24, 2026

Let's Try This Again

I don't know if any photos will come through today? I worked all day on the Flea Market quilt on Marty. You don't remember the Flea Market? The one I've already quilted about 100 times? You know. This one!

Another Flea Market
Okay, I got this photo in through the 'back door', if you will. And to make things even better? The next one to load is the same top, different owner. And do these ever take the time to work!

While I was working Flea Market, Jim was working the stove. Here's his pickle project from yesterday and he has more this morning to put up. But we're both in our happy place. Despite my belly aching about the Flea Market quilts, I love doing them and wouldn't trade my job for any other in the world!

Nothing else done in the studio yesterday. We had several errands to run last night; sending quilts to customers, getting wood and slides (or failure to get said wood and slides), and groceries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Our Age

Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to th...