I have three more quilts to long arm and I'll hit a milestone. More when I get there.
Reunion is next weekend. Jim will be pulling the trailer out probably Sunday night or Monday morning. My life will be split between work and getting ready to go since we basically do everything that's required to run the thing. Let's not even go there.
After getting Berndadettes quilt done on Marty (the Farmyard Friends by Lori Holt), I planned on spending the rest of the day for just me. Which I did.
While I was attaching the binding onto the first project, I had to take this pic...
| There's going to be a seam in the turn |
Here is the table runner finished...
| Welcome summer |
| Woven Ribbons by Judy Niemeyer |
All three long arms are pretty empty right now. Jim is frame ironing on Bernie for the next load and I haven't take the quilt off Marty, but there's nothing there to long arm. DW had these two above pieces removed yesterday so he's totally naked.
Once I get done with temperature blocks later this morning, something will be next on DW and it's a mystery which one will be selected. Hmmm?????
No comments:
Post a Comment