Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Finally, Some Rain

While everybody in the state was getting rain the past day or so, we were not. The dirt pile Jim was moving, which is mostly all clay, was like dustbowl Oklahoma. It was dry throughout even to the bottom. 

Last night we finally received a thunderstorm and some decent rain. Even the dirt under the oak trees is wet. Hallelujah!

One more day on Julie's Flea Market and it should be a wrap. Fingers crossed. I did a Love Letter block after working and then realized I hadn't done any Temperature blocks in a while. Two weeks actually. I don't like getting that far behind and so took some time last night to get those caught up. Isn't it pretty?

That took most of the rest of the night so nothing else was accomplished. More of the same today minus the temperature quilt. Hopefully I'll be able to jump on DW and get the Raven finished. I am so excited to get the next quilt loaded but am not going to share just yet in case something else grabs my fancy. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Our Age

Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to th...