Ever have one of those days when you wake up and think to yourself 'I have to thoroughly clean all the bathrooms'? Today was one of those days. I could not take it any longer and everything needed to be dusted, washed, and rust-removed. I just finished.
We headed to Standish, Pinconning and Alder yesterday. When we got home and right after lunch we headed next door to visit our neighbors. It was a particularly unproductive day in the studio. I did, after returning from the neighbors house, get the binding on this wall hanging.
I'm hoping to hang this from the center beam in the studio today but Jim is out spraying around the house and then inside for bugs. We do this periodically to keep critters outside. I can't have bugs in here.Not much else going on for the remainder of the day today. While snuggling with the dogs later I hope to work on the last embroidery section for the Quilt Room quilt and then I can start piecing it with confidence that all of the embroidery work is complete.
Just got word from my friend over in Crystal that the pontoon registration for my grandfathers pontoon hasn't yet arrived. We may not be getting it after all if this thing doesn't show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment