Monday, July 6, 2026

It May Be Time

The computer I'm on currently is a Mac. This Mac is about 10 years old and it's getting kind of sick. Slow to load. Slow to respond. Often items just disappear or the machine tanks. I think maybe during back to school sales I need to investigate a replacement.

It's DeGroot family reunion week. I'll be dividing my time between the studio and the camper getting everything loaded. The shopping has been delegated out to other folks, but we still have a majority of the reunion stuff. That's supposed to be distributed out when we arrive but we'll see. I don't think people realize just how much we do and how much space it takes to do it. 

We wanted to go somewhere yesterday just to get out of the house and the truck took us to Elm Creek; about the only place that was open after the holiday. Here's what I brought home.

Something for the grandkids, the kids, and me
Those pillows are personalized and I'll get started on those this fall (or sooner) so I don't have to sweat shop Santa this winter. 

I'll be working on this quilt today and most likely the rest of the week...

Virginia's Pickle Dish
This is the quilt Jim had to skim and now we're getting ready to make it right. The previous long armer really messed it up and I'm hoping to give the customer back something she's proud to have in her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Our Age

Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to th...