Monday, July 27, 2026

I Have a Brain

Since I figured out the back door to getting pics in here, I thought I better post the embroidery I did last week for the Quilt Room quilt.

Definitely needs ironing
When I took the pic I was just passing through the studio and didn't want to fire up the iron, but all the labels and blocks are ready for me to start this masterpiece. However, it will still be weeks before beginning. I already have three projects in the works on two separate machines and that's enough for now.

The day hours will consist of total Marty work on Julie's Flea Market quilt. The afternoon should follow with what has become the norm, but the neighbors are up, meaning the studio work in my head may physically change when that time arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Our Age

Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to th...