Marty was on and off more times yesterday than he is all week. Thank you weird weather systems. Looks like it's going to be more of the same today.
Here's some of the quilting going into the Barnyard Friends by Lori Holt...
| Chicken wire for the left side background fill |
I hadn't spent enough time away from Marty to get onto DW yet so I pulled out the Flower Power I started a couple of weeks ago.
Many people do not like the prep work that goes along with making a quilt (pressing, fabric treatment, measuring and cutting), but I LOVE that part of the quilt making process. The circles are all cut, as are the leaves and the background squares...
The background squares need to have a flip and sew corner added to each of the 15 blocks, but it was past 8:00 when I shut down and I had started early yesterday, so I called it a night.I see the skies in the west are getting pretty dark already so I think today may be a repeat of yesterday?
No comments:
Post a Comment