Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Post PT

I don't remember being useless after my PT last year but it affects all people differently. Jim did nothing when he got home from PT yesterday. 

After lunch with Cheryl yesterday and upon getting home near quitting time I was not of a customer long arming mind. I did a Love Letter block, a Flower Power leaf block and then I moved over to DW and started in on this.

The Raven
Here's some of the quilting going into the borders and cornerstones. 

I love the tumbling squares
Today I'll be on Marty all day today. No appointments for the day (that I know of) so I should get a large chunk of Ginny's quilt done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

At Our Age

Whenever we can we visit with friends and family. Every day is a gift and should be enjoyed as best as possible. We love our neighbors to th...