Friday, June 21, 2019

AAANNNNDDDD DONE!

One day. One four hour block actually to quilt the t-shirt quilt. Since I was on such a roll, I went ahead and bound the quilt as well. Only three more steps to go: Remove stray threads in the binding. Tack down the collar of the ref shirt in the middle. Bill it.

Before the binding could be added, the pieces for the Quilt Squad were laying all over the return on the machine used for binding. Knowing the quilt size and how things get thrown around, the Quilt Squad needed to be finished. Or, at least, the pieces needed to be added. Here it is prior to stitching around everything.


The Quilt Squad
Mowing the lawn is in the future for this afternoon. The dew fell pretty heavy last night which gives me the opportunity to do a few things in the studio beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...